IAFSP Content Area 2 - Child Development
Online registration is not available at this time. Please contact our office for more information.
Phone: 540-568-4253 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are avaliable to all Institute professionals through James Madison University Professional & Continuing Education. To receive CEUs, all modules for a content area must be completed through https://institutefsp.org.
Once the completed form is received and processed, you will be sent instructions on how to submit your payment of $25.00 per content area. Once payment is received, your CEU will be mailed to the address on file.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com. Our office can only assist with questions related to processing CEUs and your JMU CEU account. For assistance regarding the online training modules, please visit the Institute's website at https://institutefsp.org.
Content Area 2 - Child Development
- Child Development: Secrets of Baby Behavior
- Child Development: Child Development Birth to 3
- Child Development: Child Development 3 to 5
- Social Emotional Development of Young Children
- Cultural Humility Part Two: Supporting Dual Language Learning Families
- Bright Futures Concepts and Working with the Medical Home
- Family Partnerships that Support Child Development
|Course Fee (Basic)||CEU||$ 25.00|