IAFSP Content Area 3 - Child Health, Safety and Nutrition
Online registration is not available at this time. Please contact our office for more information.
Phone: 540-568-4253 Email: email@example.com
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are avaliable to all Institute professionals through James Madison University Professional & Continuing Education. To receive CEUs, all modules for a content area must be completed through https://institutefsp.org.
Once the completed form is received and processed, you will be sent instructions on how to submit your payment of $25.00 per content area. Once payment is received, your CEU will be mailed to the address on file.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office can only assist with questions related to processing CEUs and your JMU CEU account. For assistance regarding the online training modules, please visit the Institute's website at https://institutefsp.org.
Content Area 3 - Child Health, Safety and Nutrition
- Child Abuse and Neglect Part 1: Prevention and Education
- Child Abuse and Neglect Part 3: Abusive Head Trauma (Shaken Baby Syndrome)
- Infant Care: The ABCs of Safe Sleep for Infants
- Infant Care: Diapering and Bathing
- Helping Mothers Choose Breastfeeding
- Helping Mothers Initiate Breastfeeding
- Helping Mothers Continue Breastfeeding
- Nutrition Basics
- Growing Healthy Children Part 1: Prenatal Period and Breastfeeding Mothers
- Growing Healthy Children Part 2: Feeding and Nutritional Needs of Infants, Toddlers and Children
- Growing Healthy Children Part 3: Physical Activity and Limiting Screen Time
- Promoting Safe and Healthy Homes
- Collaborative Care: Developing and Implementing Plans of Safe Care for Substance-Exposed Infants
- Early Intervention: Impact of Perinatal Substance Use on Infants
|Course Fee (Basic)||CEU||$ 25.00|