IAFSP Content Area 4 - Family Health, Safety and Nutrition
Online registration is not available at this time. Please contact our office for more information.
Phone: 540-568-4253 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are avaliable to all Institute professionals through James Madison University Professional & Continuing Education. To receive CEUs, all modules for a content area must be completed through https://institutefsp.org.
Once the completed form is received and processed, you will be sent instructions on how to submit your payment of $25.00 per content area. Once payment is received, your CEU will be mailed to the address on file.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com. Our office can only assist with questions related to processing CEUs and your JMU CEU account. For assistance regarding the online training modules, please visit the Institute's website at https://institutefsp.org.
Content Area 4 - Family Health, Safety and Nutrition
- Reproductive Health
- Prenatal Basics for Family Support Professionals
- Substance Use: Risks and Effects in Pregnancy and Early Childhood Development
- Staying the Course: Supporting Pregnant and Postpartum Women's Use of Medications
- Why Screen Women for Substance Use, Intimate Partner Violence, Mental Health and Perinatal Depression?
- Adult Mental Health Part One: A Critical Component in Early Childhood Development
- Adult Mental Health Part Two: Perinatal Depression
- Family Partnerships that Support Health and Mental Health
|Course Fee (Basic)||CEU||$ 25.00|