IAFSP Content Area 5 - Professional Practice
Online registration is not available at this time. Please contact our office for more information.
Phone: 540-568-4253 Email: email@example.com
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are avaliable to all Institute professionals through James Madison University Professional & Continuing Education. To receive CEUs, all modules for a content area must be completed through https://institutefsp.org.
Once the completed form is received and processed, you will be sent instructions on how to submit your payment of $25.00 per content area. Once payment is received, your CEU will be mailed to the address on file.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office can only assist with questions related to processing CEUs and your JMU CEU account. For assistance regarding the online training modules, please visit the Institute's website at https://institutefsp.org.
Content Area 5 - Professional Practice
- Home Visiting 103:Professional Practice
- The Nuts and Bolts of Family Support Practice
- Confidentiality for the Home Visitor Part One: General Confidentiality Principles
- Confidentiality for the Home Visitor Part Two: Confidentiality and the Law
- Confidentiality Part Three: Confidentiality in Practice
- Personal Safety for Family Support Professionals
- Staying Safe While Supporting Families
- Professional Conduct and Self-Care
- Moving to Action: Advocacy, Referrals and Goal-Setting
|Course Fee (Basic)||CEU||$ 25.00|