IAFSP Content Area 6 - Family Partnerships
Online registration is not available at this time. Please contact our office for more information.
Phone: 540-568-4253 Email: email@example.com
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are avaliable to all Institute professionals through James Madison University Professional & Continuing Education. To receive CEUs, all modules for a content area must be completed through https://institutefsp.org.
Once the completed form is received and processed, you will be sent instructions on how to submit your payment of $25.00 per content area. Once payment is received, your CEU will be mailed to the address on file.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office can only assist with questions related to processing CEUs and your JMU CEU account. For assistance regarding the online training modules, please visit the Institute's website at https://institutefsp.org.
Content Area 6 - Family Partnerships
- Family Engagement Part One: Partnering with Parents
- Family Engagement Part Two: Strategies for Partnering with Parents
- The Dad Effect: Engaging Fathers in Their Children's Lives and in Home Visiting
- Three-Step Counseling Strategy
- Cultural Humility Part Two: Supporting Immigrant Families: A Culturally Humble Approach
- Family Partnerships that Support Change and Healing
- The Why, What and How of Effective Participant Communications
- Assessment to Action: Building on Strengths, Finding Solutions
|Course Fee (Basic)||CEU||$ 25.00|