IAFSP Content Area 7 - Supervisors
Online registration is not available at this time. Please contact our office for more information.
Phone: 540-568-4253 Email: email@example.com
Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are avaliable to all Institute professionals through James Madison University Professional & Continuing Education. To receive CEUs, all modules for a content area must be completed through https://institutefsp.org.
Once the completed form is received and processed, you will be sent instructions on how to submit your payment of $25.00 per content area. Once payment is received, your CEU will be mailed to the address on file.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office can only assist with questions related to processing CEUs and your JMU CEU account. For assistance regarding the online training modules, please visit the Institute's website at https://institutefsp.org.
Content Area 7 - Supervisors
- Family Support Supervision: Values-Oriented, Strength-Based and Model Specific
- Culturally and Developmentally Appropriate Supervision
- Improved Outcomes through Data-Driven Decisions
- Ethical Decisions in Family Support Practice
- Leading and Nurturing the Family Support Professional
- Maximizing Team and Peer Networks to Improve Family Outcomes
- Performance Evaluation: Celebrating and Guiding the Family Support Professional
- Professional Development - The Key to Quality Services
- The Nuts and Bolts of Family Support Supervision
|Course Fee (Basic)||CEU||$ 25.00|