IAFSP Content Area 3 - Child Health, Safety and Nutrition
Content Area 3 - Child Health, Safety and Nutrition
- Child Abuse and Neglect Part 1: Prevention and Education
- Child Abuse and Neglect Part 3: Abusive Head Trauma (Shaken Baby Syndrome)
- Infant Care: The ABCs of Safe Sleep for Infants
- Infant Care: Diapering and Bathing
- Helping Mothers Choose Breastfeeding
- Helping Mothers Initiate Breastfeeding
- Helping Mothers Continue Breastfeeding
- Nutrition Basics
- Growing Healthy Children Part 1: Prenatal Period and Breastfeeding Mothers
- Growing Healthy Children Part 2: Feeding and Nutritional Needs of Infants, Toddlers and Children
- Growing Healthy Children Part 3: Physical Activity and Limiting Screen Time
- Promoting Safe and Healthy Homes
- Collaborative Care: Developing and Implementing Plans of Safe Care for Substance-Exposed Infants
- Early Intervention: Impact of Perinatal Substance Use on Infants
Prior to payment, each of the modules listed above must be completed within the content area. Proof of completion is required to be submitted within one business day of payment. CEUs will be issued within five business days and the CEU certificate will be emailed to the address of record. No refunds will be issued.
Click here to upload your proof of completion*
*Do not upload until enrollment is complete. You will receive the link on the registration confirmation screen as well as in your enrollment confirmation email. You must be logged on to your account to upload.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office can only assist with questions related to processing CEUs and your JMU CEU account. For assistance regarding the online training modules, please visit the Institute's website at https://institutefsp.org.
|Course Fee (Basic)||CEU||$ 25.00|