IAFSP Content Area 4 - Family Health, Safety and Nutrition
Content Area 4 - Family Health, Safety and Nutrition
- Reproductive Health
- Prenatal Basics for Family Support Professionals
- Substance Use: Risks and Effects in Pregnancy and Early Childhood Development
- Staying the Course: Supporting Pregnant and Postpartum Women's Use of Medications
- Why Screen Women for Substance Use, Intimate Partner Violence, Mental Health and Perinatal Depression?
- Adult Mental Health Part One: A Critical Component in Early Childhood Development
- Adult Mental Health Part Two: Perinatal Depression
- Family Partnerships that Support Health and Mental Health
Prior to payment, each of the modules listed above must be completed within the content area. Proof of completion is required to be submitted within one business day of payment. CEUs will be issued within five business days and the CEU certificate will be emailed to the address of record. No refunds will be issued.
Click here to upload your proof of completion*
*Do not upload until enrollment is complete. You will receive the link on the registration confirmation screen as well as in your enrollment confirmation email. You must be logged on to your account to upload.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office can only assist with questions related to processing CEUs and your JMU CEU account. For assistance regarding the online training modules, please visit the Institute's website at https://institutefsp.org.
|Course Fee (Basic)||CEU||$ 25.00|