IAFSP Content Area 6 - Family Partnerships
Content Area 6 - Family Partnerships
- Family Engagement Part One: Partnering with Parents
- Family Engagement Part Two: Strategies for Partnering with Parents
- Engaging Fathers in their Children's Lives
- Three-Step Counseling Strategy
- Cultural Humility Part Two: Supporting Immigrant Families: A Culturally Humble Approach
- Family Partnerships that Support Change and Healing
- The Why, What and How of Effective Participant Communications
- Assessment to Action: Building on Strengths, Finding Solutions
Prior to payment, each of the modules listed above must be completed within the content area. Proof of completion is required to be submitted within one business day of payment. CEUs will be issued within five business days and the CEU certificate will be emailed to the address of record. No refunds will be issued.
Click here to upload your proof of completion*
*Do not upload until enrollment is complete. You will receive the link on the registration confirmation screen as well as in your enrollment confirmation email. You must be logged on to your account to upload.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com. Our office can only assist with questions related to processing CEUs and your JMU CEU account. For assistance regarding the online training modules, please visit the Institute's website at https://institutefsp.org.
|Course Fee (Basic)||CEU||$ 25.00|