IAFSP Content Area 7 - Supervisors
Content Area 7 - Supervisors
- Family Support Supervision: Values-Oriented, Strength-Based and Model Specific
- Culturally and Developmentally Appropriate Supervision
- Improved Outcomes through Data-Driven Decisions
- Ethical Decisions in Family Support Practice
- Leading and Nurturing the Family Support Professional
- Maximizing Team and Peer Networks to Improve Family Outcomes
- Performance Evaluation: Celebrating and Guiding the Family Support Professional
- Professional Development - The Key to Quality Services
- The Nuts and Bolts of Family Support Supervision
Prior to payment, each of the modules listed above must be completed within the content area. Proof of completion is required to be submitted within one business day of payment. CEUs will be issued within five business days and the CEU certificate will be emailed to the address of record. No refunds will be issued.
Click here to upload your proof of completion*
*Do not upload until enrollment is complete. You will receive the link on the registration confirmation screen as well as in your enrollment confirmation email. You must be logged on to your account to upload.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com. Our office can only assist with questions related to processing CEUs and your JMU CEU account. For assistance regarding the online training modules, please visit the Institute's website at https://institutefsp.org.
|Course Fee (Basic)||CEU||$ 25.00|