Alliance - Your Program Evaluation Toolbox
Program Evaluation and Outcomes Measurements:
- Building An Evaluation Culture
- Why Evaluate?
- Creating An Evaluation Plan
- Know Your Audience and Constituents
- Understanding the Differences Between Processes and Outcomes
- Logic Models and Deciding What to Measure
- What Can Evaluation Tools Capture
- Types of Evaluation Tools
- How to Make It Happen
Presenter: Trina Willard, Knowledge Advisory Group
Space is limited.
Non-Member Fee: $55
Alliance Member Fee: $45
Your member fee applies to a limited number of representatives from each organization. This is determined by the business category of your membership:
- Small business - (1) representative
- Mid-size business - (2) representatives
- Large business - (3) representatives
**Note: Non-Member rate of $15 will apply to any additional representatives.
If your organization is enrolling multiple people, please use "Enroll Someone Else".
For more information on becoming an Alliance for Nonprofit Partnerships member, click here.
--To pay by credit card (AMEX, MasterCard, Visa and Discover)--
Choose Pay by Credit Card after all courses have been added to your cart. You will be redirected to the credit card payment processor after clicking submit. Please have your credit card ready. Once payment is successfully completed, you will receive a payment receipt and a registration confirmation by email. There is a $5 credit card convenience fee assessed at the time of payment. Credit cards can only be accepted online.
--To pay by check, cashier's check or money order--
Please complete the registration form and submit with payment to the address shown on form no later than 2 weeks prior to the start date. (Registration can be made in-person up to 2 business days prior to class start date.)
Please contact our office regarding availability of this course: