Leading Human Powered Innovation
No matter the question, it seems the answer is increased automation, improved artificial intelligence, or the highest of high-tech solutions... but you want to be a leader of humans in a tech-driven world.
Here's the truth - unless humans imagine, create, design, perfect, and adopt the tech solutions you need, you aren't going anywhere. Innovation can be more than a buzzword on a glossy brochure, but it requires self-aware leaders who can build collaborative teams of critical and creative thinkers.
The Certificate in Leading Human-Powered Innovation is the credential that demonstrates your ability to lead thoughtful teams to create impact by finding the problems that matter most, creating novel solutions, navigating complex bureaucracies, and unleashing innovation to change your world.
Certificate holders will be able to:
- Lead small teams to develop creative solutions to tough problems
- Foster trusting collaboration to enable team members to bring their personal experiences, unique skills, and whole selves to problem solving
- Improve and lead others to improve personal and collective critical thinking skills
- Foster a creative environment and lead small-group creative sessions to generate possible solutions to vexing problems
- Lead the adoption of novel technologies to improve, rather than replace, unquely human skills
- Create human-centered innovation strategies
Signups are limited for this small-group, hands-on, interactive program.
There are no scheduled sessions at this time. Sign up to be notified when this course is available.