Six Sigma - Executive Overview
You will discover how your company can be highly competitive, better then world-class, and grow stronger without having to lose jobs and market share. Six Sigma is utilized to drive business process improvement and consistency. It is an analytical toolbox transformed into the business philosophy that strives for business excellence and customer satisfaction. Many companies (GE, Motorola, Allied Signal, Bank of America.) agree they have benefited more from application of 6 sigma-type methods to business process improvement than to technical and/or manufacturing processes. Who should attend?
- Executives, senior and middle managers
- Champions, managers responsible with Six Sigma Deployment
- First level managers, stake holders
- Project managers, Quality professionals/managers, Technical staff, and engineers
- Service employees, customer professionals
- Sales-Marketing, Manufacturing organizations
- Any employee who has interest in breakthrough improvements
- Black Belts, Green belts candidates
- Statisticians, Industrial Engineers, business and other technical analysts
- What is different about Six Sigma?
- Is Six Sigma right for your organization?
- What is your role in this deployment?
- What will be ROI?
- Some of the misperceptions about Six Sigma.
- What is the best way to implement Six Sigma?
- Is Six Sigma about competitiveness, productivity, and bottom-line?
- Can Six Sigma help with the top-line?
- Six Sigma's Rigorous Five-Step Process.
- Six Sigma infrastructure and cultural change.
- Does being better cost less?
There are no scheduled sessions at this time. Sign up to be notified when this course is available.