Mastering QuickBooks 2007 Level 2
QuickBooks 2007 Level 2
- Customer under- and over-payments, statement charges, classifying transactions, and multiple A/R accounts
- Customer deposits, billing for expenses, markups, writing off bad debts, complex sales tax situations, and clearing accounts
- Sales orders/backorders, transferring customer credits, price levels, and retail sales
- Vendor deposits, pre-paid expenses, and purchasing and selling fixed assets
- Entering beginning balances, tracking loans, owner and employee purchases, and many more!
- Lines of credit, 1099's, and vendor refunds
Handling More Complex Situations
- Choosing items vs. expenses
- Inventory limitations, group items vs. assemblies, units of measure
- Fixing errors in all areas of QuickBooks... there are so many we can't list them all!
- Importing and exporting reports
- Use special fields to improve reporting
- Troubleshooting filters, memorizing reports, and report groups
- Powerful techniques for modifying reports in Excel
- Generating custom summary and transaction reports
- Graphing QuickBooks data in Excel
- Using classes to expand your reporting capabilities
- Budgets and forecasts, cash flow projection tool
- Combining financial statements using QB Enterprise Solutions
Unlocking the Power of QuickBooks
- Remote access
- Importing and exporting lists and form templates
- What you REALLY need to know to become an advanced user!
- Little known power features in all areas of QuickBooks
- Tricks to make QuickBooks run faster and more efficiently
Advanced Payroll Techniques
- Correcting the setup of payroll items
- Using payroll effectively for job costing
- Voiding/Reprinting paychecks
- Adjusting W-2s
- Employee loans
- Workers compensation
- Net to Gross paycheck calculations
Secrets Your Accountant Should Know
- Common client mistakes and their fixes
- Closing the books
- Getting information to and from your accountant
- Finding changes made to closed periods
- Understanding and using retained earnings
- Discovering quirks of QuickBooks journal entries
- Using reversing journal entries
- Understanding year-end procedures
- Using the Audit Trail and other reports to find errors
- Voiding checks from prior periods
Includes 14 Interactive Hands-on Practice Exercises
Do you teach QuickBooks Pro or QuickBooks Premier?
We use QuickBooks Premier in the training. This is basically the same software as QuickBooks Pro with a few extra features. The instructor points out the differences.
Does the training cover the most current version of QuickBooks?
Yes! We use version 2007 in the training.
What's covered in the training?
Our Level 2 training will help you discover and master the most advanced QuickBooks capabilities. You get solutions to complex Real World problems. You also learn time saving tricks, shortcuts, and workarounds. It's designed for experienced users and beginners who have completed our 2-day seminar or Mastering QuickBooks Level 1. Click the Topics Covered tab for more information.
How much does the training cost?
The cost is $299.95.
While you are at the seminar, you receive a discount on the training.
What do I receive with the training?
You receive a detailed classroom manual which includes the steps for completing everything we teach in the seminar.
Can I play the DVD using a DVD player?
The DVD version of this product can only be run on a computer with a DVD-ROM drive. You can't play the training on a DVD player.
Can I put this product on my network or harddrive, instead of using the cd's?
Currently, this is not an option. However, call our office to see if and when this option may be available.
I have an Apple Macintosh. Can I use the training?
No. This training is PC based only. We do offer a Learning QuickBooks Product that runs on Macintosh.
Is Real World Training a part of Intuit (the maker of QuickBooks)?
Real World Training is not a part of Intuit. We are an independent company that does training for only QuickBooks®products.
What are the minimum system requirements for the training?
- Pentium 100
- 32mb RAM
- 256 color SVGA capable of 1024x768 resolution
- Windows compatible sound card
- 2x CD-ROM drive or a 2x DVD-ROM drive for the DVD
- 200 MB hard drive space
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista or higher operating system
How can I order the training?
You can order the training in a number of ways. You can purchase now by clicking 'Enroll Yourself' below. Or, you can place your order by calling 1-800-564-2688. If you have a copy of the order form, you can fax it to 1-800-933-0656 or mail the form to:
Real World Training
6301 Gaston Avenue, Suite 440
Dallas, TX 75214
Do you offer a money back guarantee on the training?
If you are not completely satisfied with the training, return it to us within 30 days from the shipping date and you will receive a full refund (minus shipping and handling charges).
Do you offer discounts on the training?
Students registered for one of our seminars receive discounts off the retail price. When registering for a seminar, ask our phone operators about seminar attendee discounts. After the seminar, the regular retail price will be charged.
I am attending a seminar in the future. Can I receive the discounted seminar price for the training before the seminar?
Yes! The training is available at a discounted price to seminar registrants at any time prior to or during the seminar.
Can I copy the training for other persons in the office?
The training is copyrighted and it is illegal to make copies. You may purchase additional copies by calling our office at 1-800-564-2688.
There are no scheduled sessions at this time. Sign up to be notified when this course is available.