RFID on the Web™ Online
Be one of the first to experience Radio Frequency Identification Online - RFID on the Web™ - The most advanced RFID eLearning course ever created. CompTIA® approved as Authorized Quality Curriculum™ this cost-effective and flexible training tool now makes RFID available to individuals and corporations around the world. RFID on the Web™ extends OTA’s E3 Learning System™ offering comprehensive content, flash animated delivery, detailed resources, knowledge assessments, real-world scenarios and simulated hands-on practical tasks that make learning RFID - Effective, Engaging and Easy to Follow™. RFID on the Web™ has been instructionally designed to prepare you for the challenges involved with implementing RFID as well as to ensure your success on the CompTIA RFID+™ certification exam. John Venator, president and chief executive officer of CompTIA recently stated that "The CompTIA RFID+ certification promises to be one of the most sought after certifications in our portfolio".
RFID on the Web™ includes:
- 12 self directed Modules
- Over 30 hours of highly interactive seat time
- Comprehensive, flash animated eLearning content based on a real RFID implementation project
- The O-Tag™ providing additional background information on most slides for more in-depth study
- Real world practice scenarios
- Interactive, ‘hands-on’ simulations
- Over 300 practice questions and detailed answers
- Summary after each Module
- Knowledge Assessments after each module
- Detailed progress map
- Resource Vault and comprehensive Glossary
- CompTIA Authorized Quality Curriculum
- RFID+ Exam Cram™
- Voucher for CompTIA RFID+ Exam
Thiscourse is designed for individuals who seek an understanding of:
- RFID implementation ‘Best Practices’.
- RFID products including installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of RFID hardware.
- The role data management and business process reengineering plays in a successful RFID implementation.
- The knowledge necessary to become RFID+ Certified.
Recommended prerequisites: A prior understanding of networking basics, serial communication, engineering concepts, barcode technology and business process analysis would benefit students.
There are no scheduled sessions at this time. Sign up to be notified when this course is available.